Wednesday, March 19, 2014

When I...


When I get your text, I smile
When I see you online, I feel want to chat with you
When I see your picture, I feel want to meet you
When I read our old messages, I feel want to be just like before this

But, did you know??
Sometimes, I'm crying when see you online
I'm crying when stalking you
I'm crying when I see your picture
And I'm crying when I read our old messages

Until now, I don't know why
We become like this
Why you did all of this to me
Why you leave me alone
Why you make me feel unintended

Is that all of this because of my fault??
Or you don't need me anymore
Or what we go through all this while is just a fake??
If not, please come back to me
As soon as possible

Please don't make me feel like this
Please don't make me suffering anymore
Please come here to me
Please always be there for me

I'll waiting for your return
To bring happiness in our life
And please give me your own reason of all of this
I hope that we'll together just like before this

*Entry merepek meraban di tengah malam. Harap maklum*








No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. Thanks for reading. Please drop your comment here. Harsh and dirty words are strictly prohibited.